Until dead do us apart... Digital Painting

by - Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Digital illustration by jaxinto myth, gay art, comics and illustrations

Digital illustration by jaxinto myth, gay art, comics and illustrations




Digital illustration by jaxinto myth, gay art, comics and illustrations

There are so many things I would like to write about this illustration, but many of them are just abstract thoughts and emotions... I made this in a very dark time of my short life... Just after a love delusion, I remember having this deep pain in my arm that didn´t allow me to paint properly. The strange thing this was a commission for Minus Zero Production, they asked me to draw a love between two androids, somehow I manage to portrait the despair and pain of the moment. The digital painting was not very polish because the tremendous pain in my arm. I cherish this illustration as a reminder that no one dies of love.






You May Also Like

0 comments